$150 per 45-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I am currently an in-network provider for Medicare/Medicaid, Fidelis, Veterans Choice and OPTUM/United Healthcare. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What are my out-of-network benefits?
- Is there a co-pay or out-of-pocket expense?
- Do I have to meet my deductible first?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is pre-approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis for those who wish to avoid going through their insurance company. Many choose this option to ensure maximum privacy. Payment is expected upon the beginning of each session.
Cash is accepted for payment when insurance reimbursement is not being utilized. Credit card processing is unavailable at the current time. No personal checks please.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Please keep in mind a missed session can often be rescheduled with another given adequate notice.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.